Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 325 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Cyberpunk 2077 - Anyone Hyped?

SO HYPED, actually cannot wait for this game, please let it come quick...

Quote:(11-19-2020, 03:04 PM)jjj1888 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

19 days left to go... Hopefully. I won't go full hype until there's a week left to release. After all of the delays I don't trust CDPR enough. I wouldn't even be surprised if the game gets delayed to January.

CDPR released a new gameplay trailer on their official Youtube channel. It looks like all of the delays were worth it. So at this point I think only bugs are a concern, and I hope I find little to none when I'm able to play the game. And I know for a fact, if there are too many bugs in Cyberpunk, or even one single game breaking bug, people are going to go insane.

Here's the original trailer from 2013, GTA V came out the same year:

Here's the trailer released last year:

Quote:(11-20-2020, 08:26 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (11-19-2020, 03:04 PM)jjj1888 Wrote:

19 days left to go... Hopefully. I won't go full hype until there's a week left to release. After all of the delays I don't trust CDPR enough. I wouldn't even be surprised if the game gets delayed to January.

CDPR released a new gameplay trailer on their official Youtube channel. It looks like all of the delays were worth it. So at this point I think only bugs are a concern, and I hope I find little to none when I'm able to play the game. And I know for a fact, if there are too many bugs in Cyberpunk, or even one single game breaking bug, people are going to go insane.

I wouldn't mind if they delay it another year, personally. People will complain if it's delayed, people will complain if it isn't polished.

Quote:(11-20-2020, 08:53 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (11-19-2020, 03:04 PM)jjj1888 Wrote:

I wouldn't mind if they delay it another year, personally. People will complain if it's delayed, people will complain if it isn't polished.

While I don't want the game to be delayed again, there are other games on my radar right now that'll keep me occupied. One of those being COD Cold War. I expected it to be another mediocre CoD release, but it's a really fun game once you give it a chance. I played it at my friend's house and I'm glad I did. The gameplay is very smooth; quite a jump from BO2, which is what I'm used to. I've got noo complaints with the graphics either. I have seen a lot of people online moaning and complaining about the graphics being somehow worse than MW. It's a competitive shooter, the game isn't meant to look pretty. I rarely stop to look around maps in competitive shooters. I would way rather have less distractions while playing a game like COD.

But by far the worst drawback is the amount of storage the game needs. 120GB for the full game is not exactly optimal, and since the game just released there are going to be tons of updates for at least a year. And from what I've heard, Activision has a new policy regarding their DLC. Instead of paying for DLC, Activision will be slowly releasing new content throughout Cold War's lifespan. This will surely bloat the game's size even more in the future. Fortunately storage is becoming less and less expensive nowadays. If I have to buy a new drive for a game I enjoy, that's fine by me.

Quote:(11-21-2020, 12:48 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (11-20-2020, 08:53 PM)Oni Wrote:

While I don't want the game to be delayed again, there are other games on my radar right now that'll keep me occupied. One of those being COD Cold War. I expected it to be another mediocre CoD release, but it's a really fun game once you give it a chance. I played it at my friend's house and I'm glad I did. The gameplay is very smooth; quite a jump from BO2, which is what I'm used to. I've got noo complaints with the graphics either. I have seen a lot of people online moaning and complaining about the graphics being somehow worse than MW. It's a competitive shooter, the game isn't meant to look pretty. I rarely stop to look around maps in competitive shooters. I would way rather have less distractions while playing a game like COD.

But by far the worst drawback is the amount of storage the game needs. 120GB for the full game is not exactly optimal, and since the game just released there are going to be tons of updates for at least a year. And from what I've heard, Activision has a new policy regarding their DLC. Instead of paying for DLC, Activision will be slowly releasing new content throughout Cold War's lifespan. This will surely bloat the game's size even more in the future. Fortunately storage is becoming less and less expensive nowadays. If I have to buy a new drive for a game I enjoy, that's fine by me.

As you said, there's other games coming out. I played the CW beta, it seemed much smoother than MW or WWII. I'll likely be playing Shadowlands when it drops.

Quote:(11-21-2020, 12:59 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (11-21-2020, 12:48 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (11-20-2020, 08:53 PM)Oni Wrote:

As you said, there's other games coming out. I played the CW beta, it seemed much smoother than MW or WWII. I'll likely be playing Shadowlands when it drops.

This is true. Although, I wonder if they're going to be under a lot of pressure to have a good release. If people are mad at further delays, imagine the response if there is even a little bit wrong with the game?

Video showing off ray-tracing:

Quote:(11-23-2020, 07:29 AM)Oni Wrote:

Video showing off ray-tracing:

Games like Cyberpunk make me wish I had an RTX GPU. They really make you appreciate ray tracing. I just wish there was a side-by-side comparison of RTX Off VS RTX On to see if there's a real difference in quality. If there isn't an official comparison uploaded by CDPR we'll just have to wait for comparisons done by independent Youtubers.

On Twitter one of the CDPR devs confirmed there will be a photo mode like in Witcher 3. I liked the tool a lot in W3; with it you can get much better shots than with any screenshot program.

CDPR is reassuring everyone it will release on December 10th:

Quote:(11-27-2020, 03:18 AM)Oni Wrote:

CDPR is reassuring everyone it will release on December 10th:

I'm glad to see that this date finally happening. Before the last delay I don't think CDPR was as reassuring and confident as they were this time around. Now we're literally two weeks away from the confirmed release date. If there are any delays again I'd be shocked.