Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 325 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Cyberpunk 2077 - Anyone Hyped?

Quote:(11-27-2020, 04:56 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If there are any delays again I'd be shocked.

If it happens again with all their reassurances, I wouldn't blame people for being mad.

Quote:(11-05-2020, 09:59 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-05-2020, 06:03 AM)Refusal Wrote:

Ive been hyped for this game ever since I preordered it last year. Really hope it does come out this year.

It may or may not interest you to know, OnePlus have developed a new 8T

I know I'm not even playing the game since it's not out yet... but I kinda want that phone. It's being released in China in December. I'm hoping they'll do a US release.

I managed to import one of these phones and get it working pretty much perfectly.

I've wrote a guide on how you can install the original software, unlock/root, and get Google Play:

Quote:(12-08-2020, 11:00 PM)Couplelove101 Wrote:

I can’t freaking wait to play it!!!

Same here. I'm currently preloading it now that my internet is back. If you're going to be running Cyberpunk on your PC you should read my thread

regarding PC performance.

I can’t freaking wait to play it!!!

Quote:(12-08-2020, 06:44 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (11-05-2020, 09:59 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-05-2020, 06:03 AM)Refusal Wrote:

Ive been hyped for this game ever since I preordered it last year. Really hope it does come out this year.

I know I'm not even playing the game since it's not out yet... but I kinda want that phone. It's being released in China in December. I'm hoping they'll do a US release.

I managed to import one of these phones and get it working pretty much perfectly.

I've wrote a guide on how you can install the original software, unlock/root, and get Google Play:

Having heard what you've done to get that going, I'm thoroughly impressed.

Quote:(12-12-2020, 06:52 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (12-08-2020, 06:44 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (11-05-2020, 09:59 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Having heard what you've done to get that going, I'm thoroughly impressed.

I've rooted/jailbroken phones for 15 years, but it was definitely a learning experience.

Quote:(10-09-2020, 08:41 AM)Drako Wrote:

Since around the time of the I've been pretty excited. I find it hard to believe that trailer came out more than a year ago actually. Unfortnately, CDPR hasn't released a real title since Witcher 3 in 2015, which I have around 150 hours in, and still play from time to time. And I have a feeling Cyberpunk will be no exception to that amount of play time. CD Projekt Red isn't known for dissapointment, that's why they're such a great studio. At this point in development, the only way they could sour Cyberpunks ratings is by introducing some game-breaking bug that makes the whole game unplayable.

We still have about 40 days to go until launch day. I expect CDPR will hit their target since Cyberpunk has

Well, time for a long 40 days...

I've been hyped since the 2029 E3 as well. I've always been a huge fan of RPGs/Open World RPGs; everything from Mass Effect, to Dark Souls, to Elder Scrolls, and even South Park :xd:
Cyberpunk 2077 is no exception. The game play I've seen looked down right amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

Uodate: 2019*

Quote:(12-12-2020, 08:32 PM)Trilly Reign Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2020, 08:41 AM)Drako Wrote:

Since around the time of the I've been pretty excited. I find it hard to believe that trailer came out more than a year ago actually. Unfortnately, CDPR hasn't released a real title since Witcher 3 in 2015, which I have around 150 hours in, and still play from time to time. And I have a feeling Cyberpunk will be no exception to that amount of play time. CD Projekt Red isn't known for dissapointment, that's why they're such a great studio. At this point in development, the only way they could sour Cyberpunks ratings is by introducing some game-breaking bug that makes the whole game unplayable.

We still have about 40 days to go until launch day. I expect CDPR will hit their target since Cyberpunk has

I've been hyped since the 2029 E3

Time traveler spotted.

Quote:(12-12-2020, 08:50 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (12-12-2020, 08:32 PM)Trilly Reign Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2020, 08:41 AM)Drako Wrote:

I've been hyped since the 2029 E3

Time traveler spotted.

Lmao :xd: I'm from the future

Quote:CD Projekt Red isn't known for dissapointment, that's why they're such a great studio.
this didn't age really well considering the hate cyberpunk's getting from some people lol