Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 325 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Cyberpunk 2077 - Anyone Hyped?

Quote:(12-14-2020, 08:26 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:CD Projekt Red isn't known for dissapointment, that's why they're such a great studio.
this didn't age really well considering the hate cyberpunk's getting from some people lol

There's a pretty big disparity between the reviews right now. People either rate it 5 stars, or 1 star. The bad reviews tend to be from people that aren't able to run the game properly, or people that have experienced a lot of bugs.

Personally I've played about 30hrs and I love it! The day 1 update improved performance for me and I've only ran into 1-2 minor bugs. Results may vary, as the reviews suggest.

I'm still waiting for a release for the potato mod from lowspecsgamer, just for the meme.
My computer can't run shit, wish I could actually play cyberpunk lol

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: Intel® HD Graphics
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel® HD Graphics Family

hard life of a third worlder lol

Quote:(12-14-2020, 09:03 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (12-14-2020, 08:26 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

Quote:CD Projekt Red isn't known for dissapointment, that's why they're such a great studio.
this didn't age really well considering the hate cyberpunk's getting from some people lol

There's a pretty big disparity between the reviews right now. People either rate it 5 stars, or 1 star. The bad reviews tend to be from people that aren't able to run the game properly, or people that have experienced a lot of bugs.

Personally I've played about 30hrs and I love it! The day 1 update improved performance for me and I've only ran into 1-2 minor bugs. Results may vary, as the reviews suggest.

not had many performance issues myself. the AI on this game is terrible though.

Quote:(12-14-2020, 08:26 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

CDPR had a real big mess up this time with Cyberpunk. The base console versions of the game are borderline unplayable, with very low resolutions, 10-15 FPS, textures not loading, character models not loading, and constant crashing. And I find it fishy that they didn't give out console review copies. I'm not sure if the decision to release the game on base consoles was purely a decision to make more money, or a decision that was attempting to save the company from backlash.

But whatever stunt CDPR was trying to pull off, now they're stuck developing for hardware that clearly can't support the game. And this will no doubt hurt the development time on other platforms. What they should have done was release a statement telling everyone why they can't release Cyberpunk on base consoles, and instead releasing the game on enhanced consoles such as the Xbox One X, and PS4 Pro, and why it's a much better development choice.

Quote:(12-15-2020, 06:02 PM)Drako Wrote:

CDPR had a real big mess up this time with Cyberpunk. The base console versions of the game are borderline unplayable, with very low resolutions, 10-15 FPS, textures not loading, character models not loading, and constant crashing. And I find it fishy that they didn't give out console review copies. I'm not sure if the decision to release the game on base consoles was purely a decision to make more money, or a decision that was attempting to save the company from backlash.

But whatever stunt CDPR was trying to pull off, now they're stuck developing for hardware that clearly can't support the game. And this will no doubt hurt the development time on other platforms. What they should have done was release a statement telling everyone why they can't release Cyberpunk on base consoles, and instead releasing the game on enhanced consoles such as the Xbox One X, and PS4 Pro, and why it's a much better development choice.

I think cyberpunk was released too early, but the Internet can't wait for shit supposedly. They got what they wanted, I don't think its CDPR's fault.

Quote:(12-15-2020, 06:44 PM)thuxtk Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2020, 06:02 PM)Drako Wrote:

I think cyberpunk was released too early, but the Internet can't wait for shit supposedly. They got what they wanted, I don't think its CDPR's fault.

It's funny because the same people who were whining about the game being delayed another month are now complaining that the game isn't functioning like they wanted. And seeing the game in its current state, I think it would have served the game well if it was delayed into January, or even Febuary.

The other thing people need to realize is CDPR hasn't dedicated the majority of their devs to developing Cyberpunk for 8 years, the game was just teased 8 years ago. And you know what also released 5 years ago? Witcher 3. So I think people should cut CDPR some slack on that end.

cyber punk is getting in trend , where i go i see cyber punk related stuff like oneplus , laptop ... etc etc...

A fun easter egg, but CDPR added a gun referencing Microsoft Office's Clippy:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

An unfinished, unpolished, and buggy game.

Quote:(12-18-2020, 12:26 PM)Oni Wrote:

A fun easter egg, but CDPR added a gun referencing Microsoft Office's Clippy:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I actually discovered Skippy a few days ago while watching videogamedunkey's video on Cyberpunk, and it does look like an interesting side quest. But it never even crossed my mind that it was an easter egg referencing Clippy. Of course, now that I hear the name Skippy, I automatically think Clippy.

Quote:(12-30-2020, 08:39 PM)Twenty-Two Wrote:

An unfinished, unpolished, and buggy game.

It looks like the Polish didn't put enough polish into the game.

I did some research and found out that the development team was trying to get corporate to push the release date to March 2021, which obviously didn't happen. The apparent reason for not pushing the release date back until then is because the company would miss profits from Xbox One & PS4 sales. That's low for CDPR, and they aren't known for doing shady stuff like that.

Just a really unfortunate scenario. Someone needs to load a save file and fix this.