Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 632 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How To Make Money Fast On Ebay Full TUT

WELCOME TO MY THREAD! NO BULLSHIT HERES WHAT TO DO!

Alright, because there are people who need money, and need some cash im giving my full guide plus products that will make you some money!

Before I start, I know everyone is about to jump at it, and soon everyone will be selling the product just like me. If you want me to post more products please just comment!

There are so many people, who dont know where to start in making money, so many people who have kids to feed, want food, need extra income. It pains me I cant stand that. I dont give a dam if im putting all my products out there. There are people who need it.
Ok! Lets do it!

1. Open up an Ebay account or use existing: if you have a bad rep, you can look up tuts on how to make a new one.

2. List your product

here is the 3 special products you want to list:

[To see links please register here]

Pokemon Emerald USA has worked for me and people will buy it. here are my orders:

these products have been delivered so thats why i have put them on there.

Pokemon Reproduction games With Case: Do not say they are reproduction unless the customer askes through messages.

make sure to copy either peoples images or the ones online or on the ali express site.
Pay for shipping with epacket. make sure there is tracking. Epacket is the fastest
(pay for promoted listings as well you should only be spending 5.8% or 1.58 no more than 2.00 unless you have money.) If someone buys your item und the listing is not promoted you dont pay that.
3. The 3rd one is actually the one above except pokemon Soul Silver. People will die to have the game. Be creative! Be unique I know you guys want money this is your chance take your time.

Now when listing its simple here is my steps:

If you have any questions contact me here or if you have another preference ill join!

I want to see all of you successful make sure to put screenshots or send results.

here is mine

enjoy!

UPDATE: I WANT ALL OF YOU GUYS TO HAVE THESE SAME RESULTS MY GOD ITS BEYOND AMAZING!

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I AM GOING TO BE MAKING A FULL 100% FUCKING GUIDE ON HOW TO DO THIS TO ALL OF MY SUPPORTERS ON HERE,WHO WANT TO LEARN.

I WILL ONLY HAVE 5 SO PM ME WHEN I PUT IT ON THE MARKET TAB!

PS: IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A FULL CLASS ON HOW TO DROPSHIP 100% NOT JUST THIS: JUST SAY IN COMMENTS FULL COURSE :smile:

How many do you usually order to stock in your house? How long does it take to sell of it?

Quote:(11-08-2019, 01:32 AM)OversouL Wrote:

How many do you usually order to stock in your house? How long does it take to sell of it? :smile:

Its dropshipping you just order it from the site then put the address from ebay in Ali express and boom you wait about 2 days tracking appears and your done. you go to ebay then enter the tracking info in there and wait. If your a new seller you have to wait before paypal releases your payment but its only because your new. But dont worry youll get to see your money in paypal.

Quote:(11-08-2019, 02:33 AM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 01:32 AM)OversouL Wrote:

How many do you usually order to stock in your house? How long does it take to sell of it? :smile:

Its dropshipping you just order it from the site then put the address from ebay in Ali express and boom you wait about 2 days tracking appears and your done. you go to ebay then enter the tracking info in there and wait. If your a new seller you have to wait before paypal releases your payment but its only because your new. But dont worry youll get to see your money in paypal. :cool:

Oh cool, but wouldn't they know where you ordered it from? Aliexpress and similar sites usually put their name on the package, but I guess it doesn't matter if you get paid still.

I might try this.

Quote:(11-08-2019, 03:00 AM)OversouL Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 02:33 AM)Namico Wrote:

Its dropshipping you just order it from the site then put the address from ebay in Ali express and boom you wait about 2 days tracking appears and your done. you go to ebay then enter the tracking info in there and wait. If your a new seller you have to wait before paypal releases your payment but its only because your new. But dont worry youll get to see your money in paypal. :cool:

Oh cool, but wouldn't they know where you ordered it from? Aliexpress and similar sites usually put their name on the package, but I guess it doesn't matter if you get paid still.

I might try this.

no they wouldnt, they usually dont care, 1/100 will care if they ask why its from china say that your warehouse is located outside of us or put it in the description or message them right after.

Quote:(11-08-2019, 03:18 AM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 03:00 AM)OversouL Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 02:33 AM)Namico Wrote:

I might try this.

no they wouldnt, they usually dont care, 1/100 will care if they ask why its from china say that your warehouse is located outside of us or put it in the description or message them right after.

Cool thanks.

Quote:(11-08-2019, 03:33 AM)OversouL Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 03:18 AM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 03:00 AM)OversouL Wrote:

I might try this.

Cool thanks. :biggrin:

If you have any question just pm ore put them here

Quote:(11-08-2019, 04:59 AM)Namico Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 03:33 AM)OversouL Wrote:

Quote: (11-08-2019, 03:18 AM)Namico Wrote:

Cool thanks. :biggrin:

If you have any question just pm ore put them here

I will when I start doing it.

Quote:(11-08-2019, 02:33 AM)Namico Wrote:

How long do I have to wait for them to release it? Also do I need start up money of my own to start the first couple of order because of this?

Alright thanks just making sure, also love your siggy btw