Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 729 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Zalando Refund

Quote:(03-30-2022, 06:56 AM)Houston F*ck Me Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

So we went for the partial method which worked pretty well. We called the center and told the rep that 2 articles where missing, then he told us to fill out a sworn statement, so we saved 200 on 500 bucks which is not that bad.
Was the statement an affidavit or otherwise?

I just wanted to know what would I had to do if the delivery went well ?
Please elaborate further.

I mean if the postman called my friend to come and take the package
Why would he call and collect the package?

Hey, thanks for your answers !
Sorry for my bad english, it is indeed an affidavit.
My question was, what do I have to do in this situation (which regularly happen) : The delivery guy comes to my house and call me to take the package from him, but my question is, how do I manage this situation ? I have to answer the call because otherwise he leaves with the package, but if I answer the call, there will be a proof that I was here to receive the package.

And for @

There is no risk signin it. This just a way for them to begin the procedure, and for me this was the only thing required. Depending on the country the risk can change on if it's or not an important form. In France it can be literally translated as "On Honor declaration" which has barely no importance regarding to law.

Quote:(03-30-2022, 07:18 PM)Houston F*ck Me Wrote:

it is indeed an affidavit.
It may only be needed to move forward with the claim, but I always suggest to not sign an affidavit.

Ultimately, It's your call.

Quote:(03-30-2022, 07:18 PM)Houston F*ck Me Wrote:

My question was, what do I have to do in this situation (which regularly happen) : The delivery guy comes to my house and call me to take the package from him, but my question is, how do I manage this situation ? I have to answer the call because otherwise he leaves with the package, but if I answer the call, there will be a proof that I was here to receive the package.
Just because you answered the call, It doesn't necessarily mean he successfully handed over the package to you, personally.

He could've left with the package In hand. A phone call doesn't confirm receipt of goods.

[quote="mothered" pid='1089132' dateline='1648688662']

Hi mothered,

I sent you a pm, was wondering if you got a change to get to read it yet?

Appreciate it, thanks.

Hey everyone !
So the refund has been done, we did the partial method and got 200€ out of the 500€, thanks @

for your help :biggrin:. (we indeed signed an Affidavit)

Quote:(04-04-2022, 07:56 PM)Houston F*ck Me Wrote:

Hey everyone !
So the refund has been done, we did the partial method and got 200€ out of the 500€, thanks @

for your help :biggrin:. (we indeed signed an Affidavit)
You're most welcome with my assistance, but you're the one who did the hard work to ensure a successful outcome.

Well done.